Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sam I Am

As promised, we're onto the next installment of the big 'catch-up'. And to clarify for those of you who are chewing your nails to nubs, on the edge of your seats waiting for each installment- be patient young grasshoppers. Now back to the post- let's talk about my sweet-stinky-squishy-snorty nephew Sam! Samuel Michael McCartney Wiser to be exact. Picture the scene from Raising Arizona, Holly Hunter holding a baby, shoulder-shaking sobbing, exclaiming, 'but I loooooove him soooooo much', and that just about pegs it. He really is the most handsome (not biased), well mannered (still not biased), advanced (totally not biased), lovable (seriously, not biased) baby. I hearts him.

And I solemnly swear (not) to spoil him, slobber all over him, or make him do arts and crafts.




No comments:

Post a Comment