Monday, January 10, 2011

ALOT of water under the bridge....and a Dorkie Shit.

So my plan is to do a new post, stealthily, in the middle of the night, so nobody notices right away, and then all the CRAP I'm going to get for going soooo long....will just trickle in, versus punching me in the snot box. Good plan, high five. My last post was June 6th, so I'll try and catch you up on all of the exciting (new babies, new doggies, houses sold, tiaras worn, and a partridge in a pear tree)things that have happened in the last 6 months over the next few posts. Deeeeeeeep breath and GO!

In August, a new addition joined my family- sweet little Lola. No, you silly scandal mongers- I'm no baby momma- but I am now a doggy momma. Pump the breaks...Wahuh?! From crazy-two-cat-lady to dog owner- changed teams entirely! And I do mean entirely, I had no idea what a huge difference there was between cats and dogs. Dogs actually WANT to please you, and you can actually TRAIN them NOT to pee on the floor (r.i.p. Alexis kitty), and of course, they let you put clothes on them (cats do not, I've tried). WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE? She's a 4.9 lb. designer breed (mutt)- her mom was a Dorkie (Daschund-Yorkie), dad was a Shih tzu.....a.k.a. DORKIE-SHIT. Just take a gander at what greets me every day when I get home from work, snuggles with me every night, and yet will never require a car, braces, or college tuition. Seriously? Can you even stand it?

Her name was Lola, she was a showdog. Barky Manilow



No comments:

Post a Comment