Wednesday, March 10, 2010



Can you believe it? I'm in the process of buying a new home! As of March 31st, I will have 2 houses, 3 laptops, 2 cell phones, 2 cars, and a partridge in a pear tree. Good thing I'm doing my part to conserve our planet's resources, right? Hey- I recycle. I've always dreamed of having an older, charming, historical home...and now that dream is about to become a reality. And for all the horror stories I've heard about bad realtors, complicated paperwork and financing, long and drawn out closings, and sheer stress associated with buying a home- I've yet to experience any of that. Especially this time around, considering I apparently found the best-rockstar-realtor on the planet. And I do mean rockstar. Thanks for helping me live the dream Eric 'Bon Jovi' Richardson! I will send many referrals your way (and lots of coffee samples)!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how much do I love you? And when I say 'love' I mean kill you.

    -Signed Eric "Bon Jovi" Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  2. *clapping and jumping up and down* (without the jumping up and down part. my boobs are too full)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsh as a neighbor! Life can't get any better. ;)

    ReplyDelete